Davies Pumps JM90 Booster pump is designed to boost water pressure in a single line for domestic applications such as a shower. The JM90 has an integral flow switch to operate pump and requires a minimum flow of 1.5 lpm to activate the pump.
- Increase pressure by up to 9m.
- Virtually silent operation with automatic on/off by the flow switch.
- Low flow activation – down to 1.5LPM.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 55°C.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 110°C.
- Maximum pressure inside pump casing: 6bar.
- Pump body: FC200 cast iron.
- Impeller: Glass reinforced plastic.
- Pump shaft: Ceramic.
- Stainless steel canned rotor Type.
- Class F insulation and impedance protected.
Supplied with 1/2” Stainless steel union and clear strainer