When reliability and efficiency are not an option, Davies Pumps MVI series vertical multistage tops the list. With premium grade components and 1Ph or 3Ph options delivering up to 1250 litres per minute (LPM), you have a pump that can be relied on at all levels.
These non-self-priming pumps are designed to pump clean liquids with viscosity no higher than water that is non-explosive, non-flammable and free of solid particles, sand, and fibres.
100% customisable to suit many applications with options to run multiple pumps and controllers simultaneously.
MVI 45-Cubic Series delivers a nominal 45m3/hour flow rate.
Price includes DIN80 Companion Flange set.
Premium Grade Components
- 304 Stainless steel wet end component, impellers and diffusers
- Long-life silicon carbide cartridge seals
- Tungsten carbide shaft bearings
- EPDM outer casing O-rings
- Three-phase B14 or B5 IEC motor
- DIN flange connections
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC
- Liquid temperature range: -15ºC to + 120ºC
- Water supply from storage tanks
- Pressure boosting in high rise buildings
- Water treatment plants
- Steam boiler supply
- Industrial water circulation
- Industrial washing and rinsing
- Large water supply from storage tanks
- Farm water supply
- And many more!
User to supply motor protection.