The Switchgenie 10 is an electronic pressure switch for settings up to 12 bar with simple adjustable digital cut in/cut out pressure settings and an integral pressure gauge to control a pump up to 2.2kw (16A) single phase.
It provides pump run dry protection via minimum pressure loss of prime function with auto reset function (ART) and rapid cycling protection in case of pressure tank failure with an LCD display to show either operating or set pressure values and an alarm light to indicate if there is a system fault.
The standard SG10 is installed like a conventional pressure switch with 1/4″ female port on the back or is also available as SG10T with an integral tee and non-return valve and two 25mm female ports for tank/discharge and a 25mm male port for pump.
- Easy pressure setting and adjustment.
- Low Power sleep mode.
- Integral digital pressure gauge (bar/psi).
- Minimum pressure LOP protection with auto restart.
- Start/Stop delay timer
- Anti-cycle mode to reduce starts in case of tank failure.
- Cut in pressure range 0.5-11 bar.
- Cut out pressure range 1-12 bar.
- Maximum differential 11.5 bar.
- Minimum differential (adjustable) 0.5 bar.
- Max water temp 50 degrees.
- Max ambient 60 degrees.